Monday, March 24, 2008

Day Off


Today i have a day off. I'll probably just relax, but i do have to do laundry :/ which I have started. I will also most likley be on blogger and stuff. I played Playstation 2 for a while, listened to music, and I have soccer practice at 5:30. I know most of you people out there are at school, but when you get home it would be cool to talk to you. So i'll go find somthing to do. wow this post is pretty short. Oh! one more week [after this week] until Spring Break!!! Well chow!




..


[short, but please comment this any way]

4 comments:

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

aww, nice pic [:
and yeah i still wanna meet ben, i mean he came up with an hc acronym...raranape ! :D

i love it !!

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

lol, brandon, first, it's chao, not chow, lolllllll. [:
and, i got a facebook and i requested you as a friend on it [:
and love your pic on it, lolll.

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

crap its not chao, its ciao...hahahahahahhahahahahaha [:

k0URtNEYYY [[6.5]] (: said...

hi (: