Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Busch Gardens


Today for a fun day to conclude project 757, we went to Busch. We split up into groups and I hung out with 4 other kids, and we rode a lot of roller coasters. I never thought i'd enjoy roller coasters so much, but after riding the ones i hadn't ridden before, i loved them. We ended up riding Big Bad Wolf once, Lochness Monster twice, Alpenguist twice, Apollo's Chariot three times, and Griffon three times. My favorite is defenantly Alpenguist.

Some where inbetween all that we ate lunch at the Fest Hause in Germany. We rode The Tradewind in Italy a few times, and Corkscrew Hill in Ireland. I had so much fun, and I had no idea I loved roller coasters so much.

4 comments:

Steve said...

I have to put in a strong vote for the Alpengeist myself there Brandon, but I find myself having a favorite of the Apollo's Chariots, there's something about doing that 200+ feet drop right away that gets my excitment level ratcheted up. Glad you had a good time !!

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

lol, i <333 busch gardens...omg i rode the griffon like 20 times last time i went, but i never threw up, lol. im glad you had fun. [: but sorry, my fave ride is the griffon, then alpengeist, lol. C:

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

hey. (:

nospotaloticus ^_^ said...

dude, the only way yooh could have gone to busch gardens wasif yooh took me with yooh! haha jk. so nothing much is up here. yooh?