Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summertime


Hey everyone! I'm back after a huge lull of blogging. It's been a month or two since my last post, but I will try to stay on track during the summer. On that note I am exited to say I will be going to the Creation Fest for the first time this year. I was going to go two years ago, but that was the sad year when it got stormed out. Last year we went on our cross-country trip, so Creation was excluded from our summer schedule. But this year I will finally get to go to Creation. Unfortunatly, My first Creation will be without Relient K (my favorite band).

Also sometime this summer I will be going to Maine for my mother's, cousin's wedding. There we will stay at a nice cottage, and do some camping. After this trip I will be one of the very few people that have been able to go to 44 of the 50 states before the age of 14! After this, the only states I will have not been to are: North Dakota, Alaska, Hawaii, Nebraska, Kansas, and Florida (who hasn't been to Florida?). Hope to hear from you all.

5 comments:

nospotaloticus ^_^ said...

i havent heard from you in a while, dude. probably still at the nice little cottage. whats up?

nospotaloticus ^_^ said...

nothing much. spanish is easy. its a lot like latin.

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

YOU HAVENT BEEN TO FLORIDA ??!!

hahaha sorry, thats just shocking to me :b

but anyways, suppppp ??

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

ahha thats funny, but how long are you staying in PA ??

lizziiii [: [lEt'S GEt SASSY !] said...

hey brandon, we have to ask you something.

its not bad, trust me : D